Rosser School went to Camp Manitou on Monday June 17th for a fun end of year field trip! Thanks to the Rosser Elementary Parent Advisory Council for sponsoring this event. Thanks to all of the parents who volunteered to attend!
Students participated in zip-lining, archery, fishing, bannock making, and gym games.
- “It was a good place to go for an end of the year field trip. It was awesome!” – Sarah
- “All the activities were set up nicely!” – Paige
- “The zipline was my favourite!” – Madison
- “I’m tried now.” – Madden
- “Archery was my favourite!” – Ella